Eligibility & Enrollment
- Greenville County Schools offers GCS students a variety of online options to supplement their coursework in regular schools. Both GCVSP (GCS Virtual Program/grades 7-12) and VirtualSC (SC Virtual Program/grades 9-12) are available. See your School Counselor for details of both programs.
- Registration is only through the School Counselor. Students must be currently enrolled and attending a GCS school to apply and have access to the internet and to a computer and software that meet GCVSP requirements.
- Many GCS schools and special programs such as the Fine Arts Center and Early College offer students the opportunity to take high school virtual courses through GCVSP for free during the school day as part of their schedule. See your School Counselor.
- GCVSP courses are offered in CP and Honors levels in most cases and award one unit of High School Credit unless otherwise noted.
Click on the links below to see Course Offerings. (Not all courses are offered every term) To learn more about the schools and programs that "embed" GCVSP courses for free, see your School Counselor. Note: Courses may be cancelled due to low enrollment.
GCVSP Course Offerings
Click on the subject area link below to see GCVSP short course descriptions.
Please see your School Counselor for information regarding ONLINE PAYMENT for GCVSP courses. Payment can also be submitted through US Mail.
Documents & Resources
- VirtualSC Website
- VirtualSC Procedures
- Drop/Withdrawal Guidelines
- ProctorU Information / ProctorU TestTaker Handout / ProctorU Help
- All virtual courses fall under the SC Uniform Grading Policy for High School courses. Uniform Grading Policy (2017)