Eligibility & Enrollment
- Due to an unexpected change in the GCVSP Learning Management System, no out-of-district students will be able to register for the Summer Term. Out-of-district students are from private, charter and other districts.
- Registration is only through the School Counselor. (grades 7-12) Students must be enrolled in a school to apply and have access to a computer and software that meet GCVSP requirements as well as access to the internet.
- Greenville County Schools offers GCS students a variety of choices in flexible curriculum alternatives. Both GCVSP and VirtualSC online course options are available. See your school counselor for more details.
- Many GCS schools and special programs such as the Fine Arts Center and Early College offer students the opportunity to take high school virtual courses through GCVSP for free during the school day as part of their schedule. See your School Counselor for information on schools offering this choice.
GCVS Course Offerings
Click on the link below to see GCVSP Current Course Offerings. (Not all courses are offered every term) To learn more about the schools and programs that "embed" courses for free, see your School Counselor. Note: Courses may be cancelled due to low enrollment. List of cancelled classes will be sent to school counselors no later than the week prior to class starting.
Click on the subject area link below to see course descriptions in a particular content area or the syllabus for a particular course.
Coming in Summer! CYBER CITIZENSHIP; Spanish 3 CP & Honors; Sports/Entertain Mktg!
Please see your School Counselor for information regarding ONLINE PAYMENT. Parents must have a MySchoolBucks account to pay online. Other payment options are available.
Documents & Resources
- Computer Requirements
- PE 1 Technical Requirements
- GCSVP Middle School Options
- Frequently Asked Questions
- GCVSP Student Application Packet
- Virtual Programs Student/Parent Information Letter
- Virtual Programs Parent Permission Form
- Virtual Programs Student Acceptable Use Policy
- Proctor U Information | ProctorU Test Taker Handout | Proctor U Help Desk
- Proctor U Resources and Help Website
GCVSP courses fall under the SC Uniform Grading Policy for High School courses. Uniform Grading Policy (2017)
GCVSP courses are offered in CP(College Prep) and Honors levels for most classes and award one unit of credit unless noted otherwise.