Eligibility and Enrollment
- ALL students are required to pay for GCVSP courses (payment info below).
- Registration is through the school counselor.
- Students must have a computer and software compatible to the course selected: see System Requirements and PE 1 Technical Requirements
- Non-district students should have their school counselor contact GCVSP staff for information about enrollment procedures.
- Any school that enrolls students in Fall or Spring GCVSP or VirtualSC classes that require an End-of-Course exam or AP exam must administer their own EOC or AP exams. (beginning Fall 2015)
- The GCVSP Staff will not proctor Final Exams for Non-District students enrolled in VirtualSC classes, including but not limited to private school, charter school, out-of-district, home school, etc. (beginning Fall 2015) ProctorU is an option for these students.
GCVSP Course offerings
Click on a link to see course descriptions.
Courses offered are subject to enrollment each term. (Fall, Spring, Summer)
Courses award one unit of HS credit and most are offered in both CP and Honors levels.
Middle School Course Offerings
Virtual courses are High School courses. This means that courses completed by eligible Middle School students are unit-bearing courses and award High School credit. Students are to receive permission from their school and meet the prerequisites to take a High School course. (See your school counselor for eligibility criteria)
6th graders are ineligible to take Virtual HS courses.
Virtual High School courses fall under the Uniform Grading Policy of South Carolina.