Eligibility and Enrollment
- ALL students are required to pay for GCVSP courses (payment info is below).
- Registration is through the school counselor.
- Students must have a computer and software compatible to the course selected: see System Requirements and PE 1 Technical Requirements
- Non-district students should have their school counselor contact GCVSP staff.
- In most cases, Fall & Spring Terms are approximately 13 weeks in length; Summer Term is approximately 7 weeks in length. Certain courses are yearlong (Aug-June), some are semester in length, and others are only offered specific terms. See course descriptions for details.
- Individuals with disabiities in need of accommodations should contact their school counselor.
GCVSP Course offerings
Click on a link to see course descriptions. All Courses are offered in Summer except Desktop Publishing and Spanish 1.
Courses offered are subject to enrollment each term (Fall, Spring, Summer)
Most courses are offered in both CP and Honors levels (see course list)
Courses award one unit of credit and are one semester in length with the following exceptions:
- Eng 1,Alg 1, and US History are offered as both yearlong and 2nd semester courses.
- Middle school Spanish 1 and middle school Geometry are yearlong courses.
Middle School Course Offerings
Virtual courses are High School courses. This means that courses completed by eligible Middle School students are unit-bearing courses and award High School credit. Students are to receive permission from their school and meet the prerequisites to take a High School course. (See your school counselor for eligibility criteria)
Virtual High School courses fall under the Uniform Grading Policy of South Carolina.