Eligibility and Enrollment
- ALL students will be required to pay for GCVSP courses (see payment instructions below).
- An online application must be submitted by the guidance counselor prior to enrollment.
- Must have computer and software compatible to the course selected: see
- PE 1 students must meet PE 1 Technical Requirements to enroll.
- Must be between 13 and 21
- Out-of-district students must have their school counselor contact the GCVSP staff for more information.
- GCVSP staff does not administer EOCE to out-of-district students
GCVSP 2013-14 Course offerings
(Click on the Subject Area for Available Courses and Course Descriptions)
*Courses offered are subject to enrollment each term (Fall, Spring, Summer)
*Most courses are offered in both CP and Honors levels (see course descriptions)
*All courses offered to High School students award one unit of credit and are one semester (exception: Econ/Govt award half units in Summer Term)
Middle School Course Offerings
- Virtual courses completed by eligible Middle School students award one unit of High School credit.
- 7th grade students may take Algebra 1 Honors if they meet the prerequisites and have permission from their principal.
- 8th grade students may take any of the following courses if they meet the prerequisites and have permission from their principal.
- English I Honors
- Algebra I Honors
- Geometry Honors
- Desktop Publishing
- PE 1
- Spanish I CP
(Students who have successfully completed the 8th grade may select from all GCVSP & SCVSP course offerings if they meet the prerequisites.)